No new reapplication for the poster session.
If you are accepted for the poster session and already submitted your poster, you are eligible to reapply. There is no need for an additional fee.
Posters should be made by illustrator ai. PhotoShop ai or InDesign ai and outlined with printing registration and finalized in outlined PDF format. We Only accept the outlined PDF format poster.
- Poster (Outlined PDF with printing registration mark), presented in accordance with the poster guidelines which are published in the text below, including:
- 1.1. Abstract: 100 words
- 1.2. Body of Text: 1.000 words
- 1.3. References
- 1.4. Biography of author and co-authors (100 words each).
- 1.5. A Caption and credit per image. The images should be free of copyrights.
- 2. A personal photo (headshot) of author and co-authors.
- 3. Signed “Consent to Publish for Conference Proceedings”, which is available for download here
- 4. Poster Header to insert
Click here to download
- 5. the 10 cm belt for the:
Left: POSTER TITLE (font: ARIAL CAPITAL BOLD 48pt)
Right: Author and co-authors names (font: Arial Bold 36pt) and poster identification number (font: Arial Bold 72pt).
text in this part must be written on central line with left alignment
- 6. Poster is separated into two parts;
-upper part for the text (font: Arial 26pt), 4 vertical text rows with 1.5 cm white space in between, left alignment of the text, References (font: Arial Italic, 16pt)
-lower part for the pictures, picture description (font: Arial,16pt)
- 7. Poster surface background is WHITE.
Sample of poster is available here
Each author will receive a poster identification number after the conference registration payment. The poster will be printed in Tokyo by Docomomo2020+1 secretariat. It is not necessary for you to bring it. CAUTION: After the final submission, should you have any request to make changes or replacing the poster, it will cost 10,000 JPY per replacement.
If the author does not fulfill these schedules and guidelines, DOCOMOMO International and DOCOMOMO 2020+1 reserve the right to withdraw his/her own paper from the programme and the Proceedings.
Each poster presenter is expected to secure his/her own support to cover the cost of registration, travel and accommodation.
We are planning to publish both paper and posters presentations in the conference proceedings book in 2021.